Free shipping is available on orders with a pre-VAT value of £300 or more, and only for delivery to UK mainland addresses.
Placing An Order for Same-Day Despatch
For all orders placed before 10am, we aim to despatch on the same working day.
Orders placed after 10am will be dispatched on the following working day (e.g. orders placed after 10am on a Friday will be shipped on the following Monday).
Bank Holiday Monday – Orders placed after 10am on the previous Friday will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
Bank Holiday Friday – Orders placed after 10am on a Thursday will be shipped on the following Monday.
Easter Bank Holiday (Friday and Monday) – Orders placed after 10am on a Thursday will be shipped on the following Tuesday.
PARCELFORCE shipping cannot be guaranteed as same-day despatch.
Please note we are a wholesaler, we do not sell to individuals.
Once your order has been confirmed and despatched, the despatch confirmation email will indicate which courier is used to deliver your goods. All order confirmations are agreed to be delivered with the chosen courier. All procedures or policies are followed as detailed on www.royalmail.com
- Delivery details are specific to item size/weight and the location of the delivery. Specific details regarding delivery are provided on a per order basis, within the checkout process.
- Additional delivery charges may be applied outside UK mainland.
- Leading logistic companies are used for delivery purposes, for any additional delivery requirements please contact us first to ensure that this is a service that we can provide.
- Further details regarding delivery are supplied within the client area of registered users
- On the rare occasion there is an issue with the courier service selected at order checkout (e.g. strike actions, system outage), Your Lingerie Wholesaler has the right to despatch your parcels with another courier, in order to be able to complete your order in a timely manner – although this is not guaranteed if there is an event such as a national crisis.
- Due to the nature of our business model, orders are packed individually; we do not offer a service whereby a customer may place multiple orders and request items are shipped together and a portion of the postage costs be credited.
- Please check the items in your basket before placing your order, as errors / duplications cannot be credited later.
- Orders are despatched Monday to Friday.
In-line with shipping conditions advised on the Royal Mail website, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery of your order; this is the amount of time Royal Mail insist must pass before making a claim. Therefore, we will only process refunds 10 working days after the delivery due date. Thank you for your understanding.
Queries regarding delivery terms can be made via the website or your client area.
Postage is calculated on weight (weights are calculated to include any packaging material etc, we may have to use to protect the item, and may vary. Please find below shipping costs:
Please see Royal Mail Website for Countries this applies to:http://www.royalmail.com/international-zones
When ordering goods for delivery overseas, the recipient may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destinations. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Custom policies vary from country to country, so we do advise you to check with the local customs office. International parcels or international customers dispatching goods internationally should be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by custom officers.
2nd Class Signed For (up to 2kg): £3.95
1st Class Signed For (up to 1kg): £4.95
1st Class Signed For (1kg to 2kg): £6.95
Courier 24 Hours*: £7.95
Courier before 12*: £9.95
Special Delivery 1pm (up to 2kg / £750 worth of goods): £9.95
* not guaranteed for same-day despatch